This Halloween we’re all about handing out kindness; candy bar style.
Invite your favorite princess, superhero, and costumed monster, and together, enjoy this DIY project that puts a creative spin on handing out candy this Halloween!
What you’ll need:
- A dozen candy bars (modify to preferred amount)
- Ribbon or twine
- A hole puncher
- Kind Quotes (we have some suggestions below)
Instructions (You can follow the photos for step-by-step instructions):
- Print one quote sheet per dozen candy bars.
- Cut out quotes
- Hole punch corner of quote tag
- String the ribbon or twine through the hole and tie to the candy bar
- Get ready to pass out kind candy this Halloween!
- Share your DIY candy bars with us by tagging us @cityofkindness and using #HalloweenKindCandy
Have fun and be safe!
Don’t forget to download the kind quotes to add to your candy! Candy_Tags